Ingredients for your home: (1) 5×5 sheet of cardboard – You’ll need a sheet of this for the fridge and freezer, but I like to use this for my bedside table.
(2) A baking sheet (or sheet of foil for your oven) – I usually have my ovens oven preheated to 450F, but if you want a more traditional oven that can easily be upgraded, you can purchase an oven thermometer that will allow you to check how hot your oven is.
(3) 1-2 cups of sugar (I usually have a whole cup of granulated sugar in my fridge) – You can use any kind of sugar, but you want to be sure to use a sugar that is not too sweet.
You can also make your own sugar by blending it in a blender with a few drops of water.
(4) 2 cups of vegetable oil – I like my oil to be mostly vegetable-based, so I usually use vegetable oil.
If you are looking for something more traditional, you may also like to buy a vegetable-free oil like olive or canola.
(5) 1/2-1 cup of baking powder – You should use baking powder that is 1:2:1.
You don’t want it to be too soft or too hard.
(6) 1 tsp of salt – I use a salt to taste for everything, but in this recipe I use salt for the cooking oil.
(7) 1 cup of sugar – You want to have 1 cup sugar per pound of oil, but it can be a little less.
(8) 1 tablespoon of baking soda – I used 2 tablespoons of baking water in this, but be sure that it’s not too salty.
(9) 1 tbsp of baking flour – You will want at least 1 tablespoon to make this batter.
(10) 1 package of sugar-free chocolate chips – These can be found at any grocery store or food store.
(11) 1 1/4 cups of honey – You may also use honey instead of sugar in this.
(12) 1 large bowl of unsalted butter – I prefer to use unsalted vegetable butter because it has less saturated fat, but any butter will do.
(13) 2 tablespoons unsalted olive oil – You do not need to use oil from the canola oil, because it will add to the sweetness.
(14) 2 teaspoons of baking sugar – If you do not have a sugar-based baking spray, you could use a small amount of maple syrup instead.
(15) 1 teaspoon of salt (optional) – you could also add salt to the oil and butter to give the batter a bit more flavor.
(16) 1 Tbsp of vegetable or coconut oil – If the oil you use is unsalted, you will need to add about 1 Tsp of vegetable fat to the batter, but not to the recipe.
(17) 1 or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract – you can also add 1/3 cup of vanilla extract to the sugar-and-sugar mixture.
(18) 1 small cup of milk – You could also use a milk-based or vegetable-flavored milk to make the batter.
If using a milk based milk, add 1 tablespoon or more of the milk to the pan.
(19) 2 large eggs – You need at least 2 large egg whites to make a batch of batter.
You should also make 2 or 3 batches for a total of about 3 dozen eggs.
If not using eggs, I recommend using a vegan egg substitute like Soylent.
You could even try making this batch in batches of 1/5-1/3 of the recipe, but make sure that you do a good job with the other ingredients.
(20) 2 Tbsp powdered sugar – if you’re making this as a one-time, you should use powdered sugar for the filling.
(21) 1 tbs of baking chocolate – I have a big chocolate chip cookie recipe that uses 2 tbs, but this recipe only needs 2 tsp.
(22) 1 Tablespoon of maple extract – If using this as part of a cake, you would probably also want to add 1 Tablespoons of maple powder to the mix.
(23) 1 to 2 cups milk – If baking with milk, you probably will want to do more than 1 cup.
(24) 2 Tablespoons unsalted peanut butter – If it is a one time, you might want to use the unsalted version of peanut butter instead of the water-based.
(25) 1 medium-sized egg – You might want at most 2 medium eggs for a batch.
You would also probably want to cut back on the amount of flour.
(26) 1 tin of white chocolate chips, divided – This can be used for a variety of recipes, such as muffins, brownies, and more. (27) 2